CBSE NEET 2017 : The Central Board of Secondary Education has today commenced the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). The written held today on 7th May 2017 successfully over 104 cities across the country.
Candidates who have taken this test today are waiting for the CBSE NEET 2017 answer key pdf link for all set A B C D. In this article check below the status of answer key release and expected cutoff marks after exam analysis of NEET 2017.
NEET-UG 2017 Answer Key Sheet Solved Q.Paper PDF File 07.05.17
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG this year was held for the 11 Lakh registered candidates all over the country. This year around 40% more candidates registered for the test.
Every year CBSE conducts the NEET exam for the students who want to take admission into UG courses of MBBS or BDS in government or private medical colleges in India. This entrance was earlier conducted as AIPMT and some individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves.
Still some colleges are outside NEET which includes All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER.
CBSE NEET UG Exam Analysis 2017 Question Paper Difficulty
11,35,104 medical aspirants registered for NEET in 2017 and most of them appeared for the test on 7th May. So let’s check how was the exam & about its pattern.
The NEET UG exam carried 180 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The time allowed for the test was 180 minutes (3 Hours). There were 4 sections in which these 180 questions were divided. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology each section carried 45 marks each. Each question carried 4 marks thus making NEET UG 2017 a total of 720 marks question paper.
The overall exam was of easy level however the Physics section was somewhat difficult for some candidates. Most of the questions in Biology & chemistry section were asked directly and thus making the paper easy. Most of the questions that were expected earlier were the part of this entrance exam and no questions were asked out of syllabus.
NEET UG 2017 Answer Key OMR Sheet Solved Set A B C D Unofficial
After the NEET 2017 exam, candidates want to check their answers and performance. So all those candidates can check the NEET 2017 May Exam Question-Answers of Physics Chemistry & Biology of their respective set with the help of CBSE NEET-2017 unofficial answer key booklet for set A B C D from private coaching centres & institutes. We will provide to you the 7 May NEET 2017 Answer Key Sheet PDF Booklet from Aakash, Baluni Classes Resonance Allen Kota Career Point, Rao IIT, to download.
You will find NEET 2017 code wise answer key & detailed paper solution for Question Paper of NEET 2017 below with PDF file download link soon.
- Question Paper Set A / Set P / Set W
- Q. Paper Set B / Set Q / Set X
- Q. Paper Set C / Set R / Set Y
- Q. Paper Set D/ Set S / Set Z
Aakash : Set A / Set B / Set C / Set D
Allen Kota : Set W X YZ
Rao IIT : All Set Answer Key
How To Download Official Answer Key Of NEET UG 2017 & Challenge It
CBSE will release the NEET 2017 Answer Key of the questions paper all sets very soon. The CBSE NEET 2017 response key will be uploaded on official website of NEET. Check the below provided steps to get your exam paper code set A B C D NEET answer key and download PDF.
- Log On To : cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the CBSE NEET 2017 Uttar Kunji / Answer Key link
- Now Log In With your registration Number & Password
- The response key for CBSE NEET 2017 will be on your screen for your paper set.
- Download the CBSE NEET Solved OMR Sheet Paper Solution PDF file on your device
- Check your answers with its help
How To Challenge CBSE NEET UG 2017 Official Answer Key Process
- After logging In to your profile click on Challenge Key Tab
- The Select the relevant Answer Booklet Paper Set Code
- Select the question you want to challenge
- Provide the comments or justifications for the correct answer.
- Click on Confirm Button and then Payment Option will appear
- Pay the fee for challenging the answer key.
- The fee for challenging NEET 2017 Official Answer Key is Rs 1000 per question
- Take A print out of the confirmation slip & answer key challenge and also keep a soft copy of it saved on your device
- If your challenge is found correct the fee paid by by you will be refunded
Result Declaration & Counselling Dates NEET 2017
The results of CBSE NEET 2017 will be declared in the 2nd week of June. The expected date of result declaration is 8th June. The counselling process of CBSE NEET exam will be done online and supervised by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The candidates are not required to register themselves in the counselling process to confirm their seats in MBBS/BDS courses and colleges.
Counselling Dates :
- Main Counselling Registration Choice Filling : 3rd Week of June
- Excercise of Choice & Locking : In June 4th Week
- Round 1 Seat Allotment : 4th Week In June (Result In Last Week)
- Round 2 Seat Allotment Process : 2nd Week Of August
CutOff Marks Score For NEET 2017 Expected SC ST OBC Gen
The cut off marks will be released later at the time of result declaration. The cut off score will vary according to your category. We will update here cutoff marks of NEET 2017 for SC ST OBC and other reserved & unreserved (General) category candidates.