Ambedkar Jayanti is celebrated on April 14 every year. This day is to commemorate the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar. His birth anniversary is celebrated in many other countries also.
Check out BR Ambedkar best quotes on life & success & his Thoughts & sayings in pictures in Hindi English Marathi Tamil & Telugu etc. & download Babasaheb Ambedkar 126th Jayanthi images to download for whastapp facebook status updates. You can check BR Ambedkar Jayanti or Bhim Jayanti picture quotes best & top 10 collection. So know more about him in brief and then check out his best quotations for inspiration on Bhim Ambedkar Jayanti 2017.
Bhimrao Ambedkar Jayanti Pictures Quotes Wishes Images Whatsapp Status
Dr. Ambedkar was born on April 14, 1891 in Madhya pradesh. He was one of the Dalits who got his college education in India. He went to US & UK for his higher education. He got Law degree, along with many other Doctorates.
He fought against un-touchability in India. He promoted education to untouchables and uplift them. He starts public march for to open up the Public Water Resources for each & all. Later he also wrote the Constitution of India and so he is also known as “Father Of Indian Constitution”. He is also called as Baba Saheb Ambedkar by his followers.
This year 2017 his 126th Jayanti or Birth Anniversary (Birthday) will be celebrated on 14th April. It is now a Public holiday in India and offices remains closed on this day. Check out Best quotes from Babasaheb Ambedkar on his 127th Jayanti.
Babasaheb Ambedkar 127th Jayanti Whatsapp SMS Messages Quotes Pictures
Below we have provided Top 10 quotes from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar on his 126th birth anniversary (birthday) and some images & HD pictures with is his best quotes and sayings.
- Life should be great rather than long.
- I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.
- I measure the progress of community by degree of progress which women have achieved.
- Be Educated, Be Organised and Be Agitated
- A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.
- We are Indians firstly and lastly
- So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.
- Every man who repeats the dogma of mill that one country is not fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class
- They cannot make history who forget history”
- Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence