06-February-2017 : Today 5.3 intensity Earthquake Hits the Northern parts of India today at 10.35 at night . The epicenter point may be somewhere around in Pithoragarh / Rudraprayag Uttarakhand, Many regions in Delhi,Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh Himachal,Punjab Haryana experienced the major shakes and people rushed out of their homes to open place.
6 Feb Major Earthquakes Hits Northern India Today @ 10.35 In Night
According to news almost every part of Northern Region experienced this quake. But the great shakings are experienced for 15 seconds in the Delhi NCR regions. The exact time people experienced these shakes @ 10.35 late night.
Here are some quick news :
- The quake was experienced for 15-20 seconds in most Northern Parts of India as reported in news channels like News Nation, ABP news, Aaj Tak News, NTV India.
- The epicenter & focus is noted to be in Rudraprayag or Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand state.
- The epicenter point is noted 33 km below the earth surface.
- Uttarakhand comes in Zone 5 which is most dangerous region and highly earthquake prone area.
- As Dehradun is close to the epicentre, a big shaking of land experienced by people and they came out of the house.
- Peoples are still out of their homes with family as they are fearing aftershocks of this earthquake.
- There is no news regarding damage to life & property by this earthquake.
You may tell us below, any news regarding this quake. If you have any other info please post it in the comment below.