We all use Whatsapp Messenger,don’t we ?? Not only for chatting with friends & family but also for calling purpose (All Thanks To Jio). But have you ever wondered about recording calls, the WhatsApp Calls ?? No ?? But it is true that you can record WhatsApp audio calls on your Android or Apple Device (IOS) devices.
Check out here in this article how you can record the calls on WhatsApp Messenger with Third Party Application (Apps). Check steps by step guide to carry out the call recording in WhatsApp
How To Carry Out Call Recording In Whatsapp Messenger
This messenger is quite popular among all youths and that’s why new features are continuously been added to it. It’s call feature which has been added recently is really good in case you are having Roaming. Despite being such a great app, WhatsApp messenger still incomplete for many of its users. It lacks an important feature, Yes of course we are talking about the feature of audio /video call recording.
ALSO READ : OPPO F3 Plus Featres & Specs
So to help all those user who searches on web for “How To Record Whatsapp Call?” and “Where Is Call Recording Option In Whatsapp ?” we are here providing you a guide to add this audio call recording option. And yes you are not required to get root access to your device for this complete procedure.
This can be done using some Third Party Apps on Google PlayStore or Store for IOS. But to avoid confusion with those apps below is provided some selected apps to carry out this task in steps.
Method To Record Audio Calls On Whatsapp On Android Phone Devices
Below is provided 2 methods for Android Phones. You may go with any of these.
Method #1 To Manually Control Call Recording
- Download the app called “Whatsapp Call Recorder” from GooglPlay or From Here Download
- Now Install the application your device
- Now pen WhatsApp on your device and make Audio Call to any of your contact
- Once the call get connected just open the app again and just press the “Red Circle” button and it will turn into a “Square”
- It will start recording your call. To stop the call recording just press the “Red Square”
- Your recorded call will be saved on your Phone Memory or SD Card.
Method 2 For Automatic Whatsapp Call Recording In Android
With this below provided call recording method your WhatsApp calls will be automatically gets recorded.
Real Call Recorder : This android app is not only for WhtsApp but you can also record calls on Skype, Viber & Tango. So there is no need to download multiple apps for one same purpose. Below are some features of this app and they are awesome.
- Record both Incoming or Outgoing Calls
- You can save it on other Social Media apps like Facebook, Twitter
- It has option to attach it on email directly
- Recording will be saved in .mp3 format
Steps By Step Guide
- First Download The App “Real Call Recorder” on your device from Google PlayStore (OR DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Now Install It on your device
- Open the app and select WhatsApp in the option available
- Enable Recording
- Now when you will make a call manually through WhatsApp or receive it it be recorded automatically and will be saved on your micro SD card / memory card
- You can listen to it, replay it and can delete it anytime
Method To Record Whatsapp Calls On IOS Devices Apple iPhone
To make this method work you are required to have installed the following apps :
Now proceed after installing these 2 apps on your iPhone
- First of all Open Cydia on your device
- Download Watusi from from BigBoss repo or any other repo
- As Watusi is premium (Paid) application you need to purchase it.Otherwise you may search for Free on Google
- Now install it on your iPhone
- After installing it Open Whatsapp on your device and head to Settings option
- You will see “Watusi Preferences” option there. Tap on Record Calls option and enable it.
- Now just make calls as usual and these calls will be automatically recorded on your device.
- You can access these recorded calls from “Recent Panels” button.
Remember that you cannot record cellular calls with these application which are mentioned above. For more interesting articles LIKE & SHARE FACEBOOK PAGE of SUNOBAWA and keep getting Techno & Gadget updates.