The New India Assurance Co. Ltd (NIACL) is today conducting the written exam for the post of Assistant. It is a Computer Based Online Test (CBT) to be conducted in 4 shifts. Check out here the NIACL Assistant Pre exam analysis of 1st 2nd 3rd & 4th shift / slot of NIACL 23.04.17 exam.
The analysis provided here for the first (1st) & second (2nd) slot will help you in next slot if you are appearing for that. It will help you to understand the exam difficulty level NIACT Asst Pre exam 23rd April 2017.
NIACL 23 April 2017 All Shift Answer Key Solved Qs Paper
The section wise exam analysis of NIACL 23-04-17 exam is provided below. Check below what was the weightage of type of questions asked in each section viz English Language, Mathematics, & Reasoning.
NIACL 1st Slot 2 April Exam Analysis Questions & Topics Asked
English Language :
The English section consists of 30 questions. The topic asked were.
Reading Comprehension : 10 Qs were asked from Reading Comprehension which was a story based R/C. Synonyms & Antonyms questions were also asked.
Cloze Test : Based on education a passage with 10 questions were asked.
Spotting Errors : 10 questions of spotting error were there.
Overall difficulty of English Section was
Mathematics Section :
There were 35 Qs asked in this section. The topics asked were as follows :
- Number Series : 5 Qs (easy)
- Data Interpretation : 5 Qs
- Simplification & Approximation : 10 Qs
- Miscellaneous : 15 Questions were asked from different topics including Percentage, Time Work & Distance, SI-CI, Average
Number Series Asked In 1st SLOT :
- 7 10 15 24 39 ?
- 6 11 21 38 64 ?
- 17 36 74 131 ? 302
- 8 4 4 6 ? 30
- 3 4 10 33 136 ?
Overall Difficulty for Quantitative Aptitude of NIACL exam 2017 (23 April ) was easy to moderate level.
Reasoning Section :
- Puzzle : 1 Puzzle based on 7 people who visit different cities on different weekdays
- Seating Arrangements : 2 arrangements were asked. One was linear arrangement with 8 people sitting in a row, some faing south & some north. And other was square arrangement with people at corner facing outside & people at centre facing inside
- Syllogism : 5 Questions were aksed
- Alphanumeric Series : 10 Qs including 5 Qs from Alphabet test.
- Coding-Decoding : 1 Qs (Single Word Code)
- Miscellaneous : 4 Questions were asked from Blodd relation direction sense etc.
Overall difficulty of exam was easy-moderate level in the 1st slot.
23 April NIACL 2nd Slot Analysis Quant Reasoning English~Solved No Series
The second slot was conducted from 11.30 AM to 12.30 PM. The overall exam pattern & difficulty level of NIACL Assistant exam can be predicted with this analysis & help candidates in upcoming slot 3rd & 4th.
English Section :
- Reading Comprehension : 10 Qs (story based)
- Cloze Test : 10 Qs passage related to culture
- Spotting Errors : 10 Qs
Quant Section (Maths) Analysis 2nd Slot
- Number Series : 5 Qs
- Simplification /Approximation : 10 Qs
- DI : 1 set 5 Qs (Tabular DI based on sale of Pen by different stores)
- Miscellaneous Qs : 15 Qs asked from different topics like Percentage, SI-CI, Time-Work & Time-Distance
Number Series Qs Asked in NIACL 2017 Slot 2nd /Shift 2 23 April
- 5 6 14 45 184 ?
- 9 14 21 32 49 ?
- 12 6 6 9 ?
- 19 24 34 51 77 ?
- 13 30 64 115 ? 268
A lot of applicants filled up the online application form and applied for this post. The authorities are organizing the Tier 1 of this recruitment exam for now and those who will clear the pre exm will be called for the Mains exam.
NIACL Expected Cutoff Marks 23 April Pre Exam 2017 Gen SC ST OBC
The expected cutoff marks will be higher for the prelim exam as we have seen pre exam of Clerk & PO in banking. Though it is difficult to predict the NIACL Tier 1 exam cutoff marks / score we have predicted it below.
- For General Category Candidates : 65 Plus
- For OBC : 53 Plus
- For SC : 45-48
- For ST : 42-46
It should be noted that this is only predicted or expected cutoff marks for NIACL Asst exam and may or may not vary. What do you think would be the cutoff score. Comment below.